Team X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to Team X official forum page! P.S. ALERT all members; pls check latest leader announcement now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]

Go down 
+6
GG Plasma
gap 13
peaceXdemon
Ikhwan
Xdjz
Jon
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon
Admin
Jon

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] Empty
PostSubject: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:57 am

On 26th June 2010', we had an official friendly war with hellenic warriors. While we were the "away" team during our war with Taken Legacy, we were the "home" team for this war.

Hellenic Warriors is indeed a very tough opponent, as they were a 100+ clan and had lots of discipline, went through multiple drill trainings, and had many binders and snipers.

FIRST WAR

1st War: Classic (Centre Bounds)

Starting Opts - Team X 15 v 15 Hellenic Warriors

Ending Opts - Team X 0 v 6 Hellenic Warriors

Winner - Hellenic Warriors

Description - A few of Hellenic Warriors' members went out of bounds during this war, which is quite sad. Also, the OSUOTX got wiped out all at once, which was too much of a coincidence. Besides that, we fought really hard, and in the end, we lost 0 - 6.

SECOND WAR

2nd War: Turrets

Starting Opts - Team X 15 v 15 Hellenic Warriors

Ending Opts - Team X 0 v 11 Hellenic Warriors

Winner - Hellenic Warriors

Description - This was totally a disaster war for Team X. Zul, our warlord that was planning to range and spam bind, got called as first pile and k0-ed really fast. Then after, we totally had NO binders at all. We kept getting splitted up, and we had members joining the Sniping Unit instead of main pile. In the end, tragically, we lost by a great margin of 0 - 11.

-CREDITS-

PeaceXdemon - For leading in wars
ZeroFalcon X - For leading in wars
XShadowmythx - For leading OSUOTX
Xdjz - For being the organiser i/c for this whole war
Chase and ShadeStrikeX - For being one of the few hardcore binders around during these wars

And the rest who made it a point to come and assist team x in this war, although we lost, but at least we did our best, thanks!

Attendance:

1) Chase SG
2) Cutebaby136
3) Bs Ace/Duende Angel
4) Grodus4392
5) Jjtim
6) Kborn1
7) Palllyy
8 ) PeaceXdemon
9) Razor Fire90
10) ShadeStrike X
11) Shine Xtreme
12) Spongeboots
13) Squidkrabs
14) T46
15) Xdjz
16) XscopiusX
17) XShadowmythx
18) ZeroFalcon X
19) Sp Du
20) MyVainDeath
21) Thamyq1
22) LonelyWinter
23) Aaryaezz Kim

If your name is not in the attendance list, please inform Jon or Xdjz asap.

Not everyone that was listed in the attendance list managed to participate in the war (as it was matched 15 v 15), but i would like to extend my gratitude for coming down and supporting us throughout the war, and helped us spy and spammed pile.

You guys did not help in the war physically, but you certainly helped us spiritually and mentally, and i want to thank you for that.

REVIEW ABOUT OUR PERFORMANCE

Good Points:

1) Spamming

You guys spammed well before, during, and after the war. Keep that up. Dont stop spamming, just... spam.

2) Falling In

Overall, you guys falled in relatively fast into the fall in leader, good job (: That's good to know. Lets keep our fall in below 6 seconds.

3) Attendance

I'm happy with the number of people that turned up for war. However, try to be punctual for massing as we have to conduct inventory checks, thanks.

4) Follow Rules

I'm glad that every single member abided by the rules. Nobody went out of bounds in the classic map, nobody flamed the other clan etc.

Serious Problems: (Severity in order, from top to bottom)

1) NO BINDING

This is the MOST SERIOUS problem of the war. I dare claim that, almost NOBODY binded at all.

When i do a comparison: "When tanking, a team x member gets binded every step he takes." "When tanking, a hellenic warriors member runs freely away from our main pile". This happened because nobody binded from Team X, while they had very good binders.

I STRESS that binding is COMPULSORY for every single member. Whether you are a ranger, main pile, sniper, fi leader etc, you are required to BRING binds, and USE it.

NO BINDS NO WIN. Please remember that. And when binding, you are required to wear mage robes of any type. If you get attacked, quickly change to your armour gear. After the opponent team stops attacking you, continue to bind.

We will be organising a bind practice/test next month, July. This session is important to train our clan up in binding in clan wars.

2) NOT FOLLOWING MAIN PILE

This problem is as serious as ever, but mostly happened in the second war, when the map was turrets, which is a big map.

As we severely lacked binders, we could not successfully pile someone. He would just run freely and our main pile would eventually be splitted up. WHEN that happens, our FI leader, then PeaceXdemon, will call for everyone to fall in. However, hardly anybody stopped to fall into him. Instead, some went on to chase the pile, or roamed around solo.

WORSE, some even went to join the SU. For those who does not know what is SU, their full initials are the OSUOTX (Official Sniping Unit of Team X). They are formed as a sub unit, to snipe out players. PLEASE, i repeat, PLEASE do not join the SU's pile unless HIGHLY necessary.

For example, you need their protection as you lost the main pile. Other than that, there is no good reason you should be joining the SU instead of main pile. The members of SU will report to the generals if anyone else joins the SU during war without any valid reason.

3) Dropping Out Voluntary

This is another major problem that arised at the start of our 1st war against Hellenic Warriors. The rules of this official war were: Opts 15 players against 15 players, and Team X had extra players. Because of that, we were required to drop a few players.

The generals and leaders WILL quickly discuss who to drop out of war. NOBODY is supposed to voluntary drop themselves out of war. It is good that you are willing to sacrifice for the team by choosing not to participate in the war. HOWEVER, you are not allowed to just walk out of the warzone and out of portal.

During the Hellenic Warriors war, we had 2 or 3 members who did that, i will not list out their names, but you know who you are. We will not take action against this rash act. But please do take note of the severity of this action, and if this is repeated, we may have to impose a punishment on whoever who does that.

4) Disconnecting and Petty Mistakes

This is also a problem, but disconnecting is ENTIRELY not your fault. During the second war, tragically, 3 members disconnected during the war. That totally set us back and gave us a big disadvantage. Although disconnecting is not your fault, it may help if you do not open too many other computer programs (i.e. Internet explorer pages, videos, songs etc.) during war. This may help to reduce the lag.

Also, we had a member who cabbage teleported during the war by accident while trying to restore his run via explorer ring. (Member will not be named). This is a petty mistake that should be avoided at all costs during war. However, i am not blaming him. Reason? Everyone makes mistakes.

I attended another official war with another clan few months ago, and a WARLORD accidentally cabbaged teleport while tanking. This shows that even a warlord can make mistake like this.

I am not saying its okay to randomly tele away during wars, but just BE CAREFUL in future. But, DO NOT let this stop you from restoring run via explorer ring. Explorer Ring is a huge advantage to yourself while tanking, so make use of this advantage.

Sorry for this stunningly long conclusion. However, please note all the good points and problems we had in this war. Keep up the good points, and work on the problems. I certainly hope that we could buck up (especially in binding) and win our next official war in the near future.

The generals and warlords will organise a BIND DRILL PRACTICE/TEST for Team X sometime in July, be sure to turn up, this session is IMPORTANT in training ourselves up for future wars

SCREENIES BELOW: [Sorry for the Delay]

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626190052

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626190123

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626190126

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626190815

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626190817

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626190845

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626191604

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626191918

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626192241

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626192402

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626192915

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626193037

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626193047

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626193341

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626194918

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626194935

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626195153

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626195811

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626200612

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626200841

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626200943

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626201443

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626201837

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626202814

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626202952

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] 100626203021

Last edited by Jon on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://team-xfactor.forumotion.net
Xdjz
Admin
Xdjz

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:25 am

Members of Team X, don't give up hope or be disheartened that we lost this war.

I had to admit that they are a really well organised clan, and i hope TX would do better than them in the upcoming wars.

HW has a clan warring history of 4 years which is a great gap from us, i am really happy that everyone took the effort to come.

And i could also see the efforts the members put in, but there are some problems that are needed to be tackled, i believe jon will touch on that soon.

All i have to say is Good Job Team X, even though we lost both wars, i still think we did alright, maybe just not our best performance.

Team X pride
Back to top Go down
Ikhwan
Experienced pro forum user
Ikhwan

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:05 pm

awww :\
fate wasn't on your side >_<
well eventho i can't come and i don't know how far u guys did , but from jon's description i would like to say that ALL should BIND EVEN HARDER in turrets !

To be honest Team X got epic piles , epic sniping units and good discipline . But with everyone binding i think everyone could do even more better Very Happy

As a Senior Warlord i'm sorry to say that I'm just not satisfied enough with bindings thats all Sad

Back to top Go down
peaceXdemon
Veteran Spammer
peaceXdemon

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:23 am

we kept running out of runs due to shortage of binders. thats why we lost
Back to top Go down
gap 13
Prince of Spamming
gap 13

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:06 pm

uhhh u no like we got a SU who r seperate rangers and mages away from r main pile

mayb we can keep 2-3 members who will willingly keep binding but will b a part of the main pile
Back to top Go down
GG Plasma
Growing Spammer
GG Plasma

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:31 pm

Maybe like Vip binders, who always get protect by some of our clan mems (bodyguards)

Like dot, where 2 or 3 people stay in one spot, one binds and other are sort of decoys Smile
Back to top Go down
gap 13
Prince of Spamming
gap 13

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:50 pm

sp i dont think keepin vip binders is a good idea....let the people who will bind at all times b wit the main pile rather den allowing more people to be away from our main pile?

but its upto jon or xd to decide wat to do in the end
Back to top Go down
GG Plasma
Growing Spammer
GG Plasma

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Binding and still following the leader, staying under someone else is hard to do....
Back to top Go down
razor fire90
New forum user
razor fire90

PostSubject: razors comments =]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:49 pm

o well, we win some, we lose some

wello done to all those who plaed well
special mention to pro tank, for tanking for bout 5mins, and still survived in te end

i was not part of war, but i promise, i will one day represent tx !!!! woooooo
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:53 pm

Thank you gap and sp for your suggestions. We will plan out a new strategy and take it into effect soon. Most likely, we will stick by the old rule of: "Everyone Binds". We will organise a bind practice/test soon to make this happen.

Razor fire, sorry u dint get chosen for war. However we greatly appreciate that you came down and support and help us spy etc. Thanks for the help anw (:
Back to top Go down
Squidkrabs
Growing Spammer
Squidkrabs

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:10 pm

We should focus more on binds Smile
Back to top Go down
gap 13
Prince of Spamming
gap 13

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:09 am

hmm jon if we doin bind practice....most likley will it be inter war??
Back to top Go down
Xdjz
Admin
Xdjz

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:13 am

NO BIND NO WIN
Back to top Go down
gap 13
Prince of Spamming
gap 13

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:24 am

Xdjz wrote:
NO BIND NO WIN
new moto of the clan?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peaceXdemon
Veteran Spammer
peaceXdemon

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:22 am

this has always been the motto for cwa!
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:17 pm

gap 13 wrote:
hmm jon if we doin bind practice....most likley will it be inter war??

Yeap ace, bind prac/test will be inter-wars, but not juz any ordinary inter wars. Details will be posted soon.

Also, "No bind No win" is not the motto of team x. Rather, it is the RULE OF THUMB in clan wars.

We havent found a motto for team x yet, haha. Even SU found a motto alreadi, omg
Back to top Go down
kborn1
Average forum user
kborn1

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:01 pm

Arrow alien
Back to top Go down
Cutebaby136
Newborn Spammer
Cutebaby136

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:30 pm

any pictures? like the last war.
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:24 pm

yeaap there are screenshots, just didn't really had the time to post em, will do it asap, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Cutebaby136
Newborn Spammer
Cutebaby136

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:19 am

tyvm
Back to top Go down
Cutebaby136
Newborn Spammer
Cutebaby136

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:08 am

Any date of the time u posting the pictures?
Back to top Go down
Xdjz
Admin
Xdjz

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Urm, jon has all the photos, so i guess we have to wait till he's free
Back to top Go down
Cutebaby136
Newborn Spammer
Cutebaby136

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:09 pm

awww ok
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:05 am

lol sorry about it, i'll get it up as soon as i have the time, quite tied up on work now :/
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:39 am

Ok screenies are up, enjoy browsing through, and leave your comments here (:

I apologise for the delay.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]   Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors] Empty

Back to top Go down

Conclusion on Official War [Team X vs. Hellenic Warriors]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next