Team X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to Team X official forum page! P.S. ALERT all members; pls check latest leader announcement now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion

Go down 
+6
elijin
Cutebaby136
gap 13
GG Plasma
Squidkrabs
Ghost
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Average pro forum user
Ghost

5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion Empty
PostSubject: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:29 pm

5th November 2010, We had interwars with each other and I must say I'm quite pleased with the attendance Smile Keep it up Very Happy

Basically there was 2 inter wars.

1st InterWar
Firstly,I would like to apologize if you basically noticed that obviously the war was 1 sided.I'm sorry but this was actually the plan. I wanted to see how you all would fair up against a stronger clan(opponent) and if you have noticed,we've basically got destroyed due to the efficiency,standard of clan warrers,experience difference and skills needed.In my opinion,there was a very strong contrast in terms of what I have mentioned earlier in the previous line. You can see clearly what needs to be improved on comparing to xdjz's team.

2nd InterWar
This is the 2nd InterWar in which now the 2 teams are well balanced. Both with good offence and defence. I must give credits to Jon's team for being the superior team in this matchup. And not forgetting Xdjz's team who all have put in effort in putting up a good fight.

There are a few points i would like to point out:
Binding: Let me enforce that i want Everyone in tx to bind if you have >60 Magic level.(This doesn't mean those under 60 magic is doesn't have to bind.I want those under 60 magic to start training your magic please.) I don't want people who just bring binding runes and gear to pass the invent check and they don't use it in the war. What's the point. Its just maybe about 40k per clan war training to buy the runes required for training. I don't want people to tell me that they have no cash, or no runes. If you have no cash, earn it, with yews, it only takes about 30min. And for those who have no runes, Please buy it before massing, don't start buying runes from another member when massing. This keeps happening alot of time and It's really frustrating for us to see all of you not ready for clan wars.
In my opinion,now I manage to see some constant binds on the target which is a good sign.But throughout,binds started to lessen.(Bring more than 300 binds)
Binding tips: 1)Try to stay in front of the enemy and predict his next location to run to.
2) Try to hit the target and bind him. Do not just bind and wait for him to run and bind again. At least u can deal some damage and help us.

Spamming: Please spam when we are hitting the pile or when the Fi leader calls Fall in. When hitting the pile , You can either Spam "X (the level)" or "X (the name)", whatever you prefer. When Falling in, please spam "X In" so that everyone in the clan knows where is the FI at.I still don't see any spamming call out loud.

Fall in: You fall in and follow the pile when it's called. I'll give warnings who people that don't follow the piles or Fi. And after each pile, please auto fi the fi leader, it's common sense.
From now on:

Your fall in leader which is me will be wearing bright colours in official wars in order for u easily find me.

Tanking: Don't tank if less than 4 people is attacking you!

Resting: Please FALL IN first before resting. please Smile

Overally i think it's quite well done, Good job Team X, i do hope to see you doing better in the next clan wars and official war which is coming up soon!

Additional evaluation: W141 clan war. I see a sudden mass snipe from Team X and on some occasion, no one was piling the pile. And somehow it made me quite dissapointed cause your other clan war practice said otherwise.

Thanks to those who take the time off to attend the clan wars, though its just a InterWars clan wars training.

Piling Grade: A*
Sniping Grade: *judge by xdjz*
Binding Grade: B-
Spam Grade: C-
Tanking Grade: B+
Fall In Grade: B+-

Screenies and other evalution from Xdjz and Jon soon.

Last edited by Ghost on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squidkrabs
Growing Spammer
Squidkrabs

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Good Job Team X! Smile
Back to top Go down
GG Plasma
Growing Spammer
GG Plasma

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:48 pm

Nice fight. Thought individual notes Surprised
jon wrote:
We will be judging every single one of you during this time, and evaluate your performance carefully.
Back to top Go down
gap 13
Prince of Spamming
gap 13

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:19 pm

well i think i did ok
dont think i can comment more
Back to top Go down
Cutebaby136
Newborn Spammer
Cutebaby136

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Good event. i enjoyed it but now i know that it is difficult to lead lol.
Back to top Go down
elijin
Average pro forum user
elijin

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Inter-War was the best and i enjoyed a lot!! Very Happy

After the Inter-Wars, We totally trash the same team 3 times in W141. Twisted Evil

We ROCK, Big Time! king
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Hope you guys had yr fair share of fun and enjoyed it while learning more things from tis session.

I'm currently on my cellphone rite now, so i pretty much cant give any reviews. Be patient, screenies and more reviews will be out by tonite, thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://team-xfactor.forumotion.net
pal987
New forum user

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:05 pm

haha good wars xD
I think we lost the first interwar because.........our lvls are all so much lower - - haha.
not that its an excuse mind you Surprised
Back to top Go down
PainRS
Veteran forum user
PainRS

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:31 pm

mayb i can train my def to tank longer :/
Back to top Go down
Xdjz
Admin
Xdjz

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Cute, come on, you were once a warlord in another clan, show your leading skills! (:

Good job all, and there will be no sniper grade.

I am the only sniper and i can't grade myself yeah.

Anyways, few points to take note.

I noticed that some of you like to snipe people.

Let me repeat, no sniping unless you are a sniper. Which means you only hit the fi leader's pile and fi.

Some people caught self appointed sniping are ttenghow15, and some others, don't repeat please.

And i think sp have the best gear switching timing when i was sniping binders, you guys could ask him for some tips.
Back to top Go down
Cutebaby136
Newborn Spammer
Cutebaby136

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:39 am

The rank is fake.... I never tank until i join this clan and i never lead until 5th Nov. so a lot to learn
Back to top Go down
gap 13
Prince of Spamming
gap 13

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:14 am

cmon cute
u werent that bad
Back to top Go down
Cutebaby136
Newborn Spammer
Cutebaby136

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:48 am

^ i am..
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:55 pm

I apologise for the hold up, i was having national exams, therefore i could not post this any earlier.

Attendance for Inter-Wars:

1) Axq3
2) CreateGameID
3) Cutebaby136
4) Def Divinity
5) Elijin
6) Freezingheat
7) HellReignz
8 ) i76
9) I-Tiramisu-I
10) Icyre
11) Isaysorrynow
12) Isweet_tooth
13) Jonas Lee6
14) Kelvinding
15) Kim Junsu
16) Palllyy
17) Party Brutha
18) ShadowzAce
19) Spongeboots
20) Squidkrabs
21) Ttenghow15
22) Vampirelol1
23) Xx2pvp1xx
24) ZeroFalcon X
25) Peace0matrix
26) Sp_Du
27) Drunkin [Late]
28) Jjtim [Late]
29) Doxiee (Clan Friend)

If there are any of you guys who came but name was not reflected above, please indicate it here in this topic.

Again, i apologise for the delay in my reviews about your performance. I will post screenies of this event as well as my personal review on the whole session of inter-wars. Team X pride.

Jon~
Free WeezyX
Co-Leader of Team X
Founder of Team X

-------------------------------------------------------------

Screenies: [Courtesy of Freezingheat]

5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion 101105222037

5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion 101105222718

I apologise for the lack of images. My swiftkit was not working that day, therefore i had to trouble Freezingheat to help me take a few screenies.

Last edited by Jon on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cutebaby136
Newborn Spammer
Cutebaby136

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:15 pm

At least your not late for exams.
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:43 am

Ok after a long wait, i can finally voice out my opinions about the inter-wars. Before i continue, i would urge every single member to carefully read our reviews as it will help to improve the clan's standard of clan warring.

I know some of you will be like "who cares so lengthy lazy to read". Well, if you adopt this attitude, then it is a pity and you will not be able to improve yourself in the aspect of clan warring.

Ok here are my reviews and grades:

Piling Grade: A-
Sniping Grade: Not Applicable
Binding Grade: B-
Spam Grade: F
Tanking Grade: Not Applicable
Fall In Grade: A-

Ok as u realised, i am really strict in my grades, let me explain.

PILING

Hell, our Senior Warlord, gave you guys a grade of "A*" in piling. However, i reduced it to "A-". Why is that so? Let me explain. For your overall piling and successful piling, i give u all a "A-". Most of the times, you guys piled well and managed to successfully take down your opponent within a reasonably short period of time.

However, there were a few cases of opponents able to outtank. Of course, half of the reasons is due to the lack of binding. But, i realised some , or a handful of members are afk-ing while piling. Now wth? The opponent aint gon' stand there and let you pile him. He is to tank for shure. Therefore, you are required to repeatedly click on him to attack him, not stopping till your opponent is DEAD.

Also, as i mentioned during my briefing before the inter wars, the warlords and I DO NOT want to see any solo-ers in the battlefield. You are required to fall in after each pile called by the FI leader, and only attack the person that the FI leader calls. Solo-ers will be blackmarked by warlords and may be disallowed to participate in future wars.

SNIPING

This grade is not applicable as Xdjz was the sole sniper. But personally, i tink he did he job well as he secretly reduced me from full inventory food to 8 food ( -.- ) . So yea, Xdjz did his job well. Soon, we will expand our sniping team, by one or two at most, so yea, more plans will be revealed in the near future.

BINDING

I have no idea how many times i have to re-emphasise, but binding is probably the most important skill you have to possess in order to win a war, ESPECIALLY an official war. Well, you know, in those happy times in World 141, where opponents are mass sniping noobs, you can easily mass snipe them back and win them.

However, in official wars, it is totally a different story. Your opponents WILL BE well trained. And mass sniping them will not work. You have to BIND BIND BIND BIND your damn opponent to stop him from tanking so that we can effectively kill him fast and quick, pronto.

I would say, you guys binding have GREATLY improved from the HW war in june. If i were to grade your previous binding, it would be a "F grade". Right now, the grade has been increased to a "B- grade". I have seen many people binding now, which is very heartening to know. However, i still see some members not binding. We have blackmarked you.

An IMPORTANT thing i have to point out is, you guys like to slack. At the start of both wars, you guys binded really well, many people were binding. I think that deserved a "B+ grade", if not "A- grade". HOWEVER, as we approach to the middle of the war, binds start to lessen, opponents could tank more and run freely. This is unacceptable.

The standard and frequency of binds should be kept constant at ALL TIMES during the war. We'll work on this soon.

SPAMMING

Although this is a lame skill and a skill that is not so frequently emphasised in clan wars, i would like to inform everyone that it is your duty to spam. Yeah, spam. Relax, nobody will report you.

What to spam? I believe hell has mentioned it above so i shall not repeat again. Btw, AUTO-TYPERS are WELCOMED AND ALLOWED. The only condition is: Spam necessary things. Dont spam thing like "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@". You will be warned if you spam unnecessarily.

TANKING

I have only 2 things to comment on this topic.
1) Those who tanked generally did well.
2) A handful of members DID NOT tank at all. Instead they just stoned. This shall not be allowed in any war practices. You are SUPPOSED to tank and improve your tanking skills.

FALL IN

Falling in wise, i think you guys did well too. Just a few important points to note: Please FALL IN after every single pile. The only reason why you are not falling in is because your getting attacked. Other than that, i do not want to see a case of mass snipe. Also, please FALL IN fast. Every second counts.

----------------------------------------------

OK IF YOU DID NOT READ ANY WORD I SAID SO FAR, JUST READ THIS:

Read everything, serious, learn from the warlords' comments and improve.

I know some of you are looking forward to individual reviews. Relax and don't worry, it will come out really soon.

All the best Team X and hope we can work together to be the best clan in the world.

Jon~
Free WeezyX
Co-Leader of Team X
Founder of Team X

Back to top Go down
GG Plasma
Growing Spammer
GG Plasma

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Jon wrote:

Attendance for Inter-Wars:

If there are any of you guys who came but name was not reflected above, please indicate it here in this topic.

Screenies: [Courtesy of Freezingheat]

5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion 101105222718

btw the one with blue rc robes attacking the pile is me ^^
How can forget! Evil or Very Mad
Forget your best friend la jonny?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion   5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion Empty

Back to top Go down

5th November 2010 Inter Clan Wars Conclusion
Page 1 of 1