Team X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to Team X official forum page! P.S. ALERT all members; pls check latest leader announcement now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!]

Go down 
+4
peaceXdemon
Squidkrabs
Xdjz
Jon
8 posters

Which 2 newcomers are the deserving members to be promoted?
Angel Call U
2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] I_vote_lcap0%2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sp_du
2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] I_vote_lcap45%2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Nurhaza
2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] I_vote_lcap9%2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
NozName
2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] I_vote_lcap0%2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Soy Knight
 0% [ 0 ]
Lonely Winter
2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] I_vote_lcap36%2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Zenozuki01
 0% [ 0 ]
Hatanion1993
2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] I_vote_lcap9%2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Axq3
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jon
Admin
Jon

2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] Empty
PostSubject: 2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!]   2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Hi Team X, its promotion time again!!

Jon and Xdjz have decided to offer 2 recruit ranks to 2 current newcomers of Team X.

There is a voting poll above, you are only allowed to vote once, so vote wisely.

While choosing our deserving members to be promoted, we have to consider these factors:

1) Active in forums
2) Active in CC
3) Active in events
4) Good Job in Clan Wars
5) Have other skills to be proudly mentioned

Note: Top 2 members that got the most votes does not necessarily get the rank. The Leader and Co-leader will re-consider them to see if they are suitable candidates.

Voting starts on 1st June 2010' and will end by 7th June 2010'.

Please vote wisely, results will be announced by 8th June 2010'.
Back to top Go down
https://team-xfactor.forumotion.net
Xdjz
Admin
Xdjz

PostSubject: Re: 2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!]   2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Good luck to everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Squidkrabs
Growing Spammer
Squidkrabs

PostSubject: Re: 2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!]   2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:37 pm

Gl to all voted members cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
peaceXdemon
Veteran Spammer
peaceXdemon

PostSubject: Re: 2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!]   2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:00 pm

gong xi fa cai
Back to top Go down
thamyq1
Average pro forum user
thamyq1

PostSubject: Re: 2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!]   2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:01 pm

o.o gong xi fa cai?Surprised

Gl people~~
Back to top Go down
Jjtim
New pro forum user
Jjtim

PostSubject: Re: 2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!]   2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Gl to all memvers participating Wink
Back to top Go down
GG Plasma
Growing Spammer
GG Plasma

PostSubject: Re: 2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!]   2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Oo almost over Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: 2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!]   2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Ok members!!! The result is out!! After much discussion and analysing by Jon and Naz, we have decided that the 2 newcomers that deserve the promotion is......

Sp_Du

and
Nurhaza

☆ CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH MEMBERS!!! ☆

Note: Topic will be left open for another one week for other members to extend their congratulations. Their promotions can be found under: Promotions/Demotions, for those who want to talk about their promotions there.
Back to top Go down
haza
Experienced forum user
haza

PostSubject: Re: 2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!]   2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Oh gosh, how much i love you guys. ♥️
Hahah Very Happy
THANKS !
And grats sp (;
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: 2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!]   2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Ok done, please extend your best wishes and congratulations over at [Rank Promotions and Demotions] section, topic closed, voting closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!]   2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!] Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Newcomers to be promoted [URGENT, All please vote now!]
Page 1 of 1