Team X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to Team X official forum page! P.S. ALERT all members; pls check latest leader announcement now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insane2ko Application

Go down 
+2
Xdjz
Insane2ko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane2ko

Insane2ko Application Empty
PostSubject: Insane2ko Application   Insane2ko Application EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:15 pm

Runescape Name [Currently]: Insane2ko
F2P Combat level: 90
P2P Combat level: 90
Real Name or Name for clan to address you: Mael
Which Country are you from: United states of America
Your current aim in RS: lvl 99 str, no stopping for breaks (24/7 game addict)
Will you be active in this forum?: Semi - Active
Will you be loyal to Team X?: Always.
Will you join our in-game cc at least 70% of the time in RS: Yes
Have you met the requirements of the clan?: Yes
How did you know about this clan?: Xtreme aceX mentioned the clan to me, and i accepted his invitation.
Do you understand that after joining Team X, you have to be commited to the CC and forums?
Finally, have you added "Team of X" in your RS friendslist?: Yes.
Additional Message to Clan Members:

Hello "Team of X" As you can see from this application, I am mostly an addict so beware!~ Nah What I really mean by that, if I choose a goal/achievement I tend to stick with it till the very end! when I started this account in the year 2000, I was having a blast, till 2005, I left runescape for World of warcraft. During this time in playing World of warcraft, I have achieved 7 top leveled classes in that game (lvl 80) and got incredibly sick of the game, I then decided to move on to other games such as mabinogi, audition, GunZ: The Duel (If you know any of these games let me know). Anyway, Later on I was being informed of all new and improved runescape so That when I decided to come back to it. There are some things I love such as the Grand Exchange, the combat hit rating being higher, the graphics improvement, the gravestone idea, and much much more. However there are some things I do not like, such as the trade system, which has been completely trashed. I'm lookn foward into having a great time with the clan, and membership and much much more! If you have any question/comments for me leave them below, i'd love to asnwer/read them! bounce
Back to top Go down
Xdjz
Admin
Xdjz

PostSubject: Re: Insane2ko Application   Insane2ko Application EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Accepted, congratulations on being accepted into Team X.

Welcome to Team X, a chat/clan warring based clan. Few things to note, by joining Team X, we need your commitment. Please stay active in CC and in forums too, that's the least we ask of you. Our in-game cc is "team of x".

We hope you can be in the CC 70% of your RS time and post at least 3 times a day on forums. Many Thanks.

Welcome again and we hope you can have an enjoyable time in Team X.

Good luck on your 99 strength! And i heard from you that you would be members tomorrow, feel to ask us for any queries!

Stay active in team x!

-Xdjz
Back to top Go down
Eugenia`
Veteran forum user
Eugenia`

PostSubject: Re: Insane2ko Application   Insane2ko Application EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Welcome Mael.
Back to top Go down
GG Plasma
Growing Spammer
GG Plasma

PostSubject: Re: Insane2ko Application   Insane2ko Application EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Welcome mate Smile
Back to top Go down
gap 13
Prince of Spamming
gap 13

PostSubject: Re: Insane2ko Application   Insane2ko Application EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:08 pm

welcome meal and enjoy team x!!
Back to top Go down
GG Plasma
Growing Spammer
GG Plasma

PostSubject: Re: Insane2ko Application   Insane2ko Application EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:12 pm

gap 13 wrote:
welcome meal and enjoy team x!!
Mael* not meal lol he not hungry
Back to top Go down
gap 13
Prince of Spamming
gap 13

PostSubject: Re: Insane2ko Application   Insane2ko Application EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:29 pm

ooops well i typed it wen i was more sleepy

sry mael
Back to top Go down
toazer23
Veteran forum user
toazer23

PostSubject: Re: Insane2ko Application   Insane2ko Application EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:37 pm

welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insane2ko Application   Insane2ko Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Insane2ko Application
Page 1 of 1