Team X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to Team X official forum page! P.S. ALERT all members; pls check latest leader announcement now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion

Go down 
+9
Ghost
peaceXdemon
elijin
Jjtim
Jon
Squidkrabs
FuryForeverz
gap 13
Xdjz
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xdjz
Admin
Xdjz

23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion Empty
PostSubject: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:33 pm

We did a clan wars training in W141 at 23rd october, We had some good wars with some clans,

Sg artillery, Clan india, And some 120+ clans. I would say almost everyone did their job and we had a good fi leader, Hellbornz. With that, we overcame the odds and won most of the wars.

There are a few points i would like to point out:

Binding: To be honest, i only see ikhwan, me, shine, squid, peacexdemon really binding constantly, Let me enforce that i want EVERYBODY in tx to bind if you have >70 Magic level. I don't want people who just bring binding runes and gear to pass the invent check and they don't use it in the war. What's the point. Its just maybe about 40k per clan war training to buy the runes required for training. I don't want people to tell me that they have no cash, or no runes. If you have no cash, earn it, with yews, it only takes about 30min. And for those who have no runes, please buy it before massing, don't start buying runes from another member when massing.

Spamming: Please spam when we are hitting the pile or when the Fi leader calls Fall in. When hitting the pile , You can either Spam "X (the level)" or "X (the name)", whatever you prefer. When Falling in, please spam "X In" so that everyone in the clan knows where is the FI at.

Fall in: Why do i see some people not falling in? I don't care if you are Soloing a guy, Or helping a friend, Or just randomly killing people, You fall in and follow the pile when it's called. I'll give warnings who people that don't follow the piles or Fi. And after each pile, please auto fi the fi leader, it's common sense.

Tanking: Don't tank if less than 4 people is attacking you, nuff said.

Overally i think it's quite well done, Good job Team X, i do hope to see you doing better in the next clan wars.

Thanks to those who take the time off to attend the clan wars, though its just a W141 training.

Piling Grade: A
Sniping Grade: NIL
Binding Grade: B
Spam Grade: C
Tanking Grade: B
Fall In Grade: B+

Here are some pictures:

Massing:

23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion Txclw

23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion Txclw1

Starting Opts, in fun war with SG Artillery:

23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion Txclw2

Ending Opts, in fun war with SG Artillery:

23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion Txclw3

War with Yong, a mostly 120+ clan in W141

23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion Txclw4

War with Holy invoker:

23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion Txclw5

War with another 120+ clan:

23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion Txclw6

Overall attendance (Tx members only):

1) Cutebaby136
2) FuryForeverz - Left early: Valid reason
3) Shadowzace
4) Truekillers7
5) Painrs
6) Ttenghow15
7) PeaceX3nity
8 ) iSweet_Tooth - Left early
9) Shine Xtreme
10) Freezingheat - Came late
11) DrakestrikeX - Came late
12) Jjtim
13) Hellbornz
14) Vampirelol1 - Left early: Valid reason
15) Susanoo0 - Left early
16) Elijin - Came late: Valid reason
17) Def Divinity- Came late: Valid reason
18) PeaceXdemon
19) Squidkrabs
20) Playerr1
21) Kelvinding
22) MyVainDeath
23) Xdjz
24) Phasebook - Came late
25) Crazy Ikhwan

Those who came, and names are not up here, please reply under this topic.

And those who have valid reason for coming later or leaving early, pm me.

Last edited by Xdjz on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gap 13
Prince of Spamming
gap 13

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:44 pm

nice wrk team x

but ill try 2 improve myself 4 sure and hope others will also
Back to top Go down
FuryForeverz
Average forum user
FuryForeverz

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Good summary,points noted thanks. Cool
Back to top Go down
Squidkrabs
Growing Spammer
Squidkrabs

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:53 pm

GJ Team X! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Ok Hi!

Although i did not attend this event, I did take a look at some wars you guys played from my bro's (Squidkrabs) screen.

And whatever Xdjz said above, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERY POINT HE SAID.

Let me continue nagging at you guys xD

Ok. Serious. Binding-wise, yes i agree with Xdjz, there are only a handful of members binding. We can count with one hand. Now as we have mentioned before, binding is a very important advantage and skill that all of us should practise, and there is NO excuse not to bind.

There is one point i want to point out that Xdjz said wrongly. Xdjz said if your mage is above 70, you guys must bind. LEMME rephrase this. I dont care if your magic is level 1 or level 99. ALL MUST BIND.

Next, yea spamming. Guys, just spam all rite? Nobody will report you. Spam "X in" (means fall in to FI leader) or "X (Username)" (means kill the respective target). It is important to spam it up to alert all members of the following instructions. So please spam it up. (AUTO SPAMMER IS WELCOMED! But spam RELEVENT commands)

As for FALLING in, yea i have an issue with that too. I dont understand why, but i see "heroes wannabe" rushing and attacking the opponent's main pile. Now i have to say, what the hell? Guys, as Xdjz mentioned above, PLEASE fall in to the fall in leader REGARDLESS, unless your getting attacked. I do not want to see soloers or heroes wannabe wandering about the battlefield. The warlords WILL take note of these people that are not following instructions and will hinder any promotion.

Lastly, discipline. And again, i totally agree with Xdjz. We are a chat/clw clan. EVERY SINGLE MEMBER is expected to have appropriate standby gear for clan wars. This includes f2p full rune armour, f2p rune weapon, food (Lobsters or better), tanking staff, and at least 100 casts of bind. During massing, nobody is allowed to say things like, "oh wait SHIT i forgot binds, need to rush to GE and buy some". No such thing please. Please be on standby.

---------------------------------

Ok sorry for the nag and the harsh tone, but we really need you all to perform up to standard. Only then can we dare war official elite clan war clans in November onwards.

So with all that said, of course, GOOD JOB GUYS! You guys totally owned! You guys beaten many 120s clan, so that is a remarkable and commendable thing.

STAY SAFE AND DONT DO DRUGS.

Jon~
ZeroFalcon X
Co-leader of Team X
Founder of Team X
Back to top Go down
https://team-xfactor.forumotion.net
Jjtim
New pro forum user
Jjtim

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Hope we can improve on these points , be a better and stronger clan ! cherry
Back to top Go down
elijin
Average pro forum user
elijin

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Good Fight everyone haha Very Happy

I will take note about the FI leader haha I love you
Back to top Go down
peaceXdemon
Veteran Spammer
peaceXdemon

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Jon wrote:
Ok Hi!

Although i did not attend this event, I did take a look at some wars you guys played from my bro's (Squidkrabs) screen.

Ok. Serious. Binding-wise, yes i agree with Xdjz, there are only a handful of members binding. We can count with one hand. Now as we have mentioned before, binding is a very important advantage and skill that all of us should practise, and there is NO excuse not to bind.

There is one point i want to point out that Xdjz said wrongly. Xdjz said if your mage is above 70, you guys must bind. LEMME rephrase this. I dont care if your magic is level 1 or level 99. ALL MUST BIND.

Next, yea spamming. Guys, just spam all rite? Nobody will report you. Spam "X in" (means fall in to FI leader) or "X (Username)" (means kill the respective target). It is important to spam it up to alert all members of the following instructions. So please spam it up. (AUTO SPAMMER IS WELCOMED! But spam RELEVENT commands)

As for FALLING in, yea i have an issue with that too. I dont understand why, but i see "heroes wannabe" rushing and attacking the opponent's main pile. Now i have to say, what the hell? Guys, as Xdjz mentioned above, PLEASE fall in to the fall in leader REGARDLESS, unless your getting attacked. I do not want to see soloers or heroes wannabe wandering about the battlefield. The warlords WILL take note of these people that are not following instructions and will hinder any promotion.

Lastly, discipline. And again, i totally agree with Xdjz. We are a chat/clw clan. EVERY SINGLE MEMBER is expected to have appropriate standby gear for clan wars. This includes f2p full rune armour, f2p rune weapon, food (Lobsters or better), tanking staff, and at least 100 casts of bind. During massing, nobody is allowed to say things like, "oh wait SHIT i forgot binds, need to rush to GE and buy some". No such thing please. Please be on standby.

Ok sorry for the nag and the harsh tone, but we really need you all to perform up to standard. Only then can we dare war official elite clan war clans in November onwards.

So with all that said, of course, GOOD JOB GUYS! You guys totally owned! You guys beaten many 120s clan, so that is a remarkable and commendable thing.

Jon~
ZeroFalcon X
Co-leader of Team X
Founder of Team X
]

WHAT HE SAID =D
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Average pro forum user
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion    23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Next time I will test you all of certain scenarios to see if you all understand what xdjz saying!

If you all never fall in, I won't attack Razz
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:06 am

peaceXdemon wrote:
Jon wrote:
Ok Hi!

Jon~
ZeroFalcon X
Co-leader of Team X
Founder of Team X
]

WHAT HE SAID =D

COPYRIGHT BRO!
Back to top Go down
Cutebaby136
Newborn Spammer
Cutebaby136

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:16 pm

For the bind , if your magic level is too low , you mostly will fail. Instead , i think it should be substitute with foods. As for binds , there is a lot of members with high magic level which they can use bind more efficiently.
Back to top Go down
GG Plasma
Growing Spammer
GG Plasma

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:41 pm

nice sorry cannot make, studying for sc test >.<
Back to top Go down
PainRS
Veteran forum user
PainRS

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:15 pm

we'll do btr nxt time Razz
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:49 pm

Cutebaby136 wrote:
For the bind , if your magic level is too low , you mostly will fail. Instead , i think it should be substitute with foods. As for binds , there is a lot of members with high magic level which they can use bind more efficiently.

Yea cute about that, me and xdjz have discussed it. You are rite. If yr mage lvl is too low, you will juz splash. Therefore me and xdjz hav decided tat members who are mage lvl 60 and above shall bind. And i went to check. Out of 65 current members, onli 11 dont nid to bind. The rest are required to bind.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Average pro forum user
Ghost

PostSubject: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:02 am

Requirements for clan wars:

1) Rune gauntlets
2) Full charged rune berserker shield
3) Rune armour ofc
4) At least 200 binds
5) Explorer ring
6) Food mixture of anchovies pizza and swordfish
7) Tanking staff

Take note. Own initiative to get ready these items Smile
Back to top Go down
Cutebaby136
Newborn Spammer
Cutebaby136

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:10 am

can number 2 be optional?
Back to top Go down
elijin
Average pro forum user
elijin

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:21 am

I will get my Rune Berserker shield & Rune gauntlets soon Laughing

Need to FOG more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:28 am

Ghost wrote:
Requirements for clan wars:

1) Rune gauntlets
2) Full charged rune berserker shield
3) Rune armour ofc
4) At least 200 binds
5) Explorer ring
6) Food mixture of anchovies pizza and swordfish
7) Tanking staff

Take note. Own initiative to get ready these items Smile

Every item mentioned here are supposed to be in yr bank on standby mode at ALL times. For quantity of food, the minimum is 5 full inventories per session.
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:29 am

Cutebaby136 wrote:

Oh yea can number 2 be optional? I dont hav :B
Back to top Go down
Cutebaby136
Newborn Spammer
Cutebaby136

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:06 am

lol , plus berserker need constant charging. Rune gaunlets is a one time off thing , so it is fine.
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:06 pm

Cutebaby136 wrote:
lol , plus berserker need constant charging. Rune gaunlets is a one time off thing , so it is fine.

I oso dont hav gauntlets! I wearing my scxy mime gloves xD
Back to top Go down
elijin
Average pro forum user
elijin

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Same I'm wearing mime gloves too haha I guess i have to FOG like crazy Laughing
Back to top Go down
gap 13
Prince of Spamming
gap 13

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:09 pm

well thx 4 gear hell ill try 2 get next time
Back to top Go down
Cutebaby136
Newborn Spammer
Cutebaby136

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:24 pm

rune gaunlets one time off unless u die la..... so just get it
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Average pro forum user
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion    23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Jon wrote:
Cutebaby136 wrote:

Oh yea can number 2 be optional? I dont hav :B

If we're having normal clan war training, You can use normal rune shield to save up charges.
But if official war,I'm sorry but it would be better if your shield is fully charged. One time charge is only 50 fog token. won't take 30 mins to charge it. Smile

I repeat.
If you don't have the 7 mandatory items in official war, chances are you won't be picked. Sorry. Try to compromise on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion   23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion Empty

Back to top Go down

23rd October W141 Clan War Conclusion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next