Team X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to Team X official forum page! P.S. ALERT all members; pls check latest leader announcement now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC !

Go down 
+3
gap 13
Jon
RaZoR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RaZoR
New forum user
RaZoR

Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC ! Empty
PostSubject: Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC !   Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC ! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:52 am

What's up Team X !! flower

I'm here to write up a short guide on how to download SwiftKit.

Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC ! INDEX_IMG

SwiftKit is a Toolkit designed for RuneScape players by conveniently bringing together all common RuneScape tools and features from all over into one single application.

SwiftKit is an unique browser. However, this unique browser isn't designed for browsing websites. It's designed for playing RuneScape in and, as a result, is full of RuneScape specific utilities, bookmarks to popular guides/websites, and anything else required to give you the edge while still remaining within the games rules.

SwiftKit will be able to assist you in whatever task you may be working on in-game, whether your task is doing a quest, following a clue scroll, or just leveling up your favorite skill. Swiftkit will even be able to assist you in planning your next task with its multiple planning utilities such as the Quest Planner, Calculators and Highscore tools.

Click >HERE< to download SwiftKit !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, I will teach you on how to get into Team X's IRC Channel

Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC ! 54064938

After you have successfully installed and open SwiftKit, you should get a window like above.

Now;
[1] Click the "Show Internal Utilities"
[2] Click the 'Pacman' logo there and you should get a screen just like mine.
[3] Enter your desired username there.
[4] Enter the channel name "#teamofx" and you are now ready to use IRC.

Now, hit the 'Connect' button. You now should be in Team X's IRC Channel !

Here comes the part on how to register your IRC Nickname.
The reason you should register your nickname is simple; too identify who you are in IRC and to also give ranks in IRC.

Note: Unregistered Nicknames usually can't get a rank except for Voice. Team X's Leader/Co-Leader will recieve (A)Admin OP(Operator) rank [When they start to get SwiftKit! Twisted Evil ] and the rest of you would be ranked H(Half-Op) and V(Voice) unless ordered by the Leader to give you an OP

`Moving on, you will now need to choose your desired nickname before registering it !
`Then, type in "/ns register<space><YourPassword><space> <YourPassword><space><E-Mail><space><E-Mail> to register.
`Check your e-mail and enter the confirmation code that you recieved from your mail!

Now, your nickname is registered !

For a more clearer guide ( if you don't understand mine ), check this video ---> HERE

With this guide made, I hope more Team X members would use SwiftKit and Team X's IRC to play RuneScape and I hope you appreciate this guide that I've made ! cheers

Also, in IRC, there's a GrandExchange bots that tells you when the GE price updates and so much more !
It'll come in handy for Team X's merchers Razz

Guide written by: Zii XotiQ aka Razor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC !   Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC ! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:46 am

Ooo nice guide, thanks razor! (Although i got swiftkit le keke)

P.S. Why u highscore Xdjz? LOL
Back to top Go down
https://team-xfactor.forumotion.net
gap 13
Prince of Spamming
gap 13

PostSubject: Re: Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC !   Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC ! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:47 pm

nice but it wud b better 2 show 838 skills?
Back to top Go down
elijin
Average pro forum user
elijin

PostSubject: Re: Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC !   Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC ! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Wow nice guide haha This is useful, I'm gonna download it.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaZoR
New forum user
RaZoR

PostSubject: Re: Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC !   Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC ! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Quote :
Ooo nice guide, thanks razor! (Although i got swiftkit le keke)

P.S. Why u highscore Xdjz? LOL

I thought that it would be nice to show the stats of our the Leader, wouldn't it? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC !   Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC ! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:59 pm

heck no!
Back to top Go down
https://team-xfactor.forumotion.net
GG Plasma
Growing Spammer
GG Plasma

PostSubject: Re: Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC !   Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC ! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Yeah, rather than jon's hahahs
Back to top Go down
FuryForeverz
Average forum user
FuryForeverz

PostSubject: Re: Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC !   Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC ! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:30 am

Good idea.We can communicate through there,cuz sometimes in cc we might afk. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kim junsu
Experienced forum user
Kim junsu

PostSubject: Re: Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC !   Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC ! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:33 pm

y don't use zezima?
Back to top Go down

Guide on How to; Download SwiftKit & Use IRC !
Page 1 of 1