Team X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to Team X official forum page! P.S. ALERT all members; pls check latest leader announcement now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fist Of Guthix Guide

Go down 
+3
gap 13
thamyq1
elijin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
elijin
Average pro forum user
elijin

Fist Of Guthix Guide Empty
PostSubject: Fist Of Guthix Guide   Fist Of Guthix Guide EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Fist of Guthix Guide

Although I'm not a very good FOG person, I recently found out that FOG-ing is much easier & I hope this guide helps everyone. pirat

Personal Note:

Previously last time FOG, the hunted can kill the hunter but now Jagex change everything.
I realise that while wearing Rune full armor or Green D'hide armor, you can cast mage spell with no penalty,
Hunter's job is very easy just kill but if you are the hunted and you are a high level combat person,
A level 60 can kill you easily because of the changes that jagex made, Hunted: Your Attacking skills and mage skills are lowered.(By A lot)

Let's Start Very Happy

Before starting your FOG game make sure you bring these items:
Rune Full Armor(No Kite Shield), Rune Scimitar, Green D'hide full, Maple ShortBow(Optional) and Lumby Ring.
Skill Requirements:
Prayer 43, Range 40, Defense 40, Magic 41-59 and a good Strength level to damage your opponent.

Battle Gear for Hunter:
Hunter is easy, you just need to watch you opponent's prayer changing and gear changing & attacking with melee and mage.

Hunter's Gear:

Fist Of Guthix Guide Fogr

The Hunter's gear can be: Full Rune armor or Green D'hide armor or nothing. (It's up to you)
But always have a Lumbridge Ring with you to heal your energy for running to chase your Target.

Battle Gear for Hunted:
Hunted is slightly hard for low combat level people but if your running and charging is good, you can easily beat a high combat level person.
Higher combat level people can just charge in the middle but always keep constant look out for opponent's attacks.*
*Constant prayer changing and armor changing is required if you are charging in the middle*

Hunted Gear:
Fist Of Guthix Guide Fog2

The Hunted gear can be: Rune full armor or Green D'hide armor. (Constant changing of armor due to opponent's attacks)
Always note that when you charge in the middle, constant changing of armor and prayer is a must.
If you are a very good runner, just wear Green D'hide Full and run with Lumbridge ring to heal your energy.*
*While you are running, constant changing of armor is also a must. (If your opponent is using range attacks)*

Conclusion from me:
For high combat level people FOG-ing is much easier but for low combat level people
FOG-ing can be quite hard, unless you are a very good runner than it should be easy enough.
When you are charging in the middle, always watch your opponent's attacks and change your armor and prayer constantly.
If you are a good runner, just wear Green D'hide full and run while changing to rune full armor (If opponent attacks with range)

I hope this guide is useful and it helps everyone in Team X Very Happy

Yours Truly,
Elijin

king Happy Playing Fist Of Guthix! king

Last edited by elijin on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thamyq1
Average pro forum user
thamyq1

PostSubject: Re: Fist Of Guthix Guide   Fist Of Guthix Guide EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:59 pm

nice guide~ helpful~
Back to top Go down
gap 13
Prince of Spamming
gap 13

PostSubject: Re: Fist Of Guthix Guide   Fist Of Guthix Guide EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:21 pm

thx 4 this nice guide
Back to top Go down
Squidkrabs
Growing Spammer
Squidkrabs

PostSubject: Re: Fist Of Guthix Guide   Fist Of Guthix Guide EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Nice guide Eli, helped me a lot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

PostSubject: Re: Fist Of Guthix Guide   Fist Of Guthix Guide EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:19 am

A very detailed and useful guide, thanks eli for posting this to help members! (:

Will take note of the pointers in order to get a 100% win in FOG (unless i face tiger kings like last time -.-)
Back to top Go down
https://team-xfactor.forumotion.net
GG Plasma
Growing Spammer
GG Plasma

PostSubject: Re: Fist Of Guthix Guide   Fist Of Guthix Guide EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:55 pm

do you mean explorer's ring? Razz
Back to top Go down
elijin
Average pro forum user
elijin

PostSubject: Re: Fist Of Guthix Guide   Fist Of Guthix Guide EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Thanks man haha although i'm not a pro fog person.. cyclops

@SP, yep Lumby explorer ring
Back to top Go down
PainRS
Veteran forum user
PainRS

PostSubject: Re: Fist Of Guthix Guide   Fist Of Guthix Guide EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:32 am

thx 4 the guide~ Very Happy

Fist Of Guthix Guide I76
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fist Of Guthix Guide   Fist Of Guthix Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Fist Of Guthix Guide
Page 1 of 1